Saturday 10 October 2009

Research: What I have found out about Childrens TV Dramas

After researching deeply into Children's TV Dramas I have found out several important things about Children's TV Dramas such as:

#On average about 30 seconds long -Grange Hill

#Tells the narrative of the drama in the opening -My parents are aliens

#Fast paced editing -Tracy Beaker

#Voice overs -Neds declassified school survival guide

#Loud non-diagetic music -Doctor Who

#Aspire to be older than they are -M.I. High

#Lots of different camera shots - Neds declassified school survival guide

#Animation and borders -Neds declassified school survival guide

#Bright colours -Drake and Josh

#Young Actors -Tracy Beaker

These are all very common features in openings to Children's TV Dramas, I will take all of these into consideration and try to include as much as I can in my Children's TV Drama as I want to attract a young target audience of around 5-11 and at the same time be very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment